We allow authors to submit your own projects on our website Woodworking Fuel.
You'll have instant access to our blog audience and your post will become part of our auto-responder and social network.
You don't need a website to submit; however, we'll offer you one contextual link back to your website if relevant.
Here's What We're Looking For:
- 100% original content and unpublished elsewhere.
- Written in English only.
- Posts need to offer readers clear advice, takeaways, and practical how-to tips about a woodworking/DIY projects.
- At the beginning of your post, list two or three points of 'why you should build this project' or 'how fun it's to make.'
- Then move into the main content.
- End the post with a wrap up.
- Minimum word count of 800 for Project posts.
- Include at least three relevant pictures, the more the better.
- The author retains copyright, but we reprint your post (with full attribution) in our products, including marketing material.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to posting.
Content and Writing Tips:
- Use of bullets and numbered lists are good
- Have lots of screenshots
- Have lots of examples
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph
- No fluff, no BS'ing, no salesy language
- Be yourself, casual converstation tone is a must (like talking to a friend). Business tone is not accepted.
- Include relevant links in parenthesis, next to the words to be linked (do not embed the links).
Here are posts that we're looking for:
Woodworking projects - In this post style, you'll be sharing a woodworking project that is unique and not copied from someone else's work. You'll explain how to build the project step-by-step, include material list, provide detailed drawings or renderings, and a picture of the completed project.
What we DO NOT do:
- We DO NOT pay guest contributors for their posts
- We DO NOT publish Press Releases
- We DO NOT publish every post submitted. We vet each piece and may publish it based on our sole discretion.
Think You Can Meet Our Requirements?
If you think you can meet our woodworking guest post requirements, then please send us the following:
- Introduce yourself
- Provide examples of previous work, if any
- A list of potential titles and ideas
- If you've written the post already, send it over in Word format only